KPT/JPS (PA7545) 03/21
In collaboration with University of Chester, UK
Develop Valuable Global Business Skills
This programme provides the essential skills, practices and specialisation for students seeking a future as international business leaders, and prepares them for responsibilities in multinational organisations. It balances the fundamentals of business administration with a global perspective.
International Business Perspective
- Exposure to international business modules such as Global Business Environment, Globalisation and Business, Leading International Business, International Management in Practice and International Management.
- Students will be distinguished by their enhanced capacity to develop and apply their own perspectives to deal with contemporary challenges and issues in the modern international business environment and the organisations in which they operate.
- Develop cognitive and intellectual skills, from critical thinking, analysis and synthesis, with opportunities to translate these into effective problem-solving and decision-making skills in real-life business cases.
- Hone personal and interpersonal skills such as leadership, persuasion and influencing skills to be prepared and equipped for the working world.
KDU College, Damansara Jaya
KDU College, Damansara Jaya
- Developing Professional Practice
- Finance for Managers
- Global Business Environment
- Managing People and Organisations
- Marketing Principles
- Operations and Quality Management
- Globalisation and Business
- Leading International Business
- Operational Decision Making
- Research in Context
- Strategic Management in Practice
- Strategic Management
- Management Research Project
- Electives (2 subjects)
- International Financial Management
- Leadership and Change Management
- Managing Employee Performance
- Preparing for Professional Success
- Hubungan Etnik (Malaysian students)
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (Malaysian students)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International students)
- Pengajian Malaysia 3 (International students)
- Critical Thinking & Reading Skills
- Life in Malaysia
- Community Services and Co-curricular Activities
Fees & Intakes
Notes: In addition to the above mentioned requirement, the student must have obtained a Pass in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent.
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION||MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT|
|CC / CDE (Minimum 12 points)|
|Any other qualifications deemed equivalent by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia (or as stated in the Document Senarai Nilai Taraf Kelayakan Akademik, Malaysian Qualifications Agency)||Pass (Subject to review and approval of certified transcripts)|
*If English language requirements are not fulfilled, additional English module(s) may be taken at KDU College.
|Local Student :||Credit (SPM / 1119 / UEC / O Levels examination) /|
Band 4 in MUET
|International Student :||Band 6.0 in IELTS, TOEFL 79 (Internet Based Test), or 550 (paper-based) in TOEFL|